- Designed for up to 60 inch wide printing, the Epson P20000 incorporates a sateof-the-art MicoPiezo TFP® print head with an ink droplet size of 3.5 picoliter.
- High Performance 9-color archival inks for high volume printing environments.
- Outstanding print quality using Epson UltraChrome PRO archival inks that last up to 200 years.
- Sharpest printer to date with maximum resolution of 2400x1200 dpi.
- Great for photographic and fine art printing plus various poster and backlit materials.
The Zund G3 Digital Cutter/Router allows us to produce the most accurate of digital cuts from the most demanding graphics. It has a 5’ x 10’ cutting bed so we can accommodate all your large graphic cut-out needs.
UV Ink. Ultra high speed direct to substrate and roll-to-roll UV printer. This printer offers 8-color plus white ink and uses environmentally friendly UV fast curing ink. Capable of printing sharper, vivid colors on a variety of rigid and flexible materials up to 10 ft. wide.
UV Ink. Can print up to 16 ft. wide by almost any length. It has 1,000 DPI resolution and is suitable for tradeshow graphics, textiles, billboard signage and commercial graphics.
High quality scans that are perfect for flat art up to 12"x17". Scans up to 2400 dpi (depending on original flat art/print size).
We can scan your original fine art, flat artwork or four color reproductions that would ordinarily be too big for conventional scanners. Touchless scanning system. We can capture your artwork in full, vivid color at resolutions from 75 to 500 PPI. We can scan original sizes up to 48” x 72” and up to 3” thick.
What can we make for you?